Sunday 9 January 2011

First and Last Day of Filming

We decided to film at my house, and then drive to the location, taking shots on the way so we could kill two stones with one bird.

I woke up at 7 so I could prepare for the shoot. I moved furniture around and cleaned up obsessively so that the character would look obsessive. I also found my costume, which was just going to be a white shirt and jeans, but I decided to add a burgundy tie, which would foreshadow blood later on in the movie.
By 9.00 the team was on location and we started filming. We got the first series of shots done by 12, then we left for the location. By 4.00 we had all the footage we set out to get.
Georgia was fantastic at acting, she made it believable that she was actually under threat, but maybe we can blame her conditions for that, considering that she was tied up in my car boot for the hour it took to get the shot.
We went back to mine, where we reviewed every shot by plugging my camcorder into the TV, and noted which ones were good enough to use, or outtakes.

We managed to get every shot. I converted all the files which took two days, then we were ready to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment